JMR are looking for an experienced structural design engineer for HS2.
Job description as follows;
This is long-term work, and a direct opportunity with the company, meaning it is long-term work & also the chance for progression.
Experience in structures ideally bridges is preferable not essential.It is a FRC bridge package.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Design Co-ordination
- Redline drawings
- Attending design meetings
- Be highly organised
- A good Engineering degree in Civil or Structural Engineering, or equivalent
- Relevant experience in the design and specification of building structures to relevant codes of practive
- Ability in the production of structural engineering calculations and delivery of design solutions on projects to a high quality
- Ability to work as part of a team, liaising directly with clients, architects and other design team members
- Sound knowledge of BIM and the ability to implement the use 3D structural design on projects
- Ability to consider safety in design and develop design solutions to eliminate health and safety risks
- Working towards professional qualification and membership of a relevant professional body
Scope of Project
Construction of concrete bridge structures
FRC works only (7no bridge structures all spread out over different locations)
2-3year project duration
Location – BANBURY
If interested in this role please call us on 01245 329550 or email us at Enquiries@jmrrecruitment.com