Quantity Surveyor – Permanent Position – London - £70k Salary
Our client is a highly reputable main contractor based in London and the South East of England who specialise in unique and intricate residential and commercial projects.
We are currently looking for a Quantity Surveyor to work alongside their current team of quantity surveyors and add value to the team as they move forward.
There is no better time to get on board with our client as they have secured numerous projects with more in the pipeline as they move into 2022.
The role of the Quantity Surveyor
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Overall responsibility for the delivery of the project
- Regular travel to sites across the London
- Calculate all the prime costs on developments within the business.
- Deal with valuations & payment notices
- Provide a detailed cost budget plan and share with the site team
- Maintain schedules of quantities and price them for the prime cost budget.
- Prepare estimates of all costs including sub-contractors & materials.
Our client is looking for an individual with the following:
- 5+ years’ experience working with a Main Contractor.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or similar.
- Ambitious & Driven!
- Experience of managing multiple sites.
If you are interested please apply or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.