JMR are looking for an experienced Civils PM for a HS2 GROUNDWORKS Contractor.
Job description as follows;
Must have a good track record of delivering FRC finished works preferably bridge structures but not essential. Working for well-established subcontractors will also be a huge benefit.
This is long-term work, and a direct opportunity with the company, meaning it is long-term work & also the chance for progression.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage the project in a highly detailed manner to schedule deliverables and accurately estimate costs.
- Prepare and negotiate the terms of all project agreements and ensure all parties understand both the scope and limitations of the contract.
- Obtain all project-related permits and licenses; ensure all safety and environmental requirements are met to an extremely high standard.
- Oversee all aspects of on-site work, ensuring that it is following the construction programme, as well as being on budget and on time.
- Ability to effectively run a site team & ensure you are highly organized.
- Develop, produce and adhere to health and safety documentation and project method statements.
- Project reporting, monitoring costs and highlighting exceptions.
- Carry out the role of Temporary Works Coordinator, coordinating temporary works designs and issuing permits.
- Valid CSCS card & SMSTS. First aid (not essential).
- Qualified by experience (trade background) or construction related degree.
- Excellent communicator.
- Management skills.
Temporary works Co-ordinator
Scope of Project
Construction of concrete bridge structures
FRC works only (7no bridge structures all spread out over different locations)
2-3year project duration
Location – BANBURY
Please apply and a member of the JMR team will be in touch thanks.