Coronavirus – JMR Protocol
JMR is monitoring the current situation and government guidance on the Coronavirus outbreak, duty of care to our staff, suppliers, subcontractors and customers is of paramount importance and we felt it important to update you with the business readiness planning we have been carrying out since the recent outbreak.
We have put in place a Group Crisis Management Team and we are undertaking meetings on a daily basis to regularly review the changing situation and updates from Government agencies.
JMR also put in place several contingency plans which are designed to ensure continuity of working from both our offices and home.
One of primary plans is the confirmation of our ability to operate our office based job roles remotely so in the event of an office closure we can continue to operate across most functions on a day to day basis.
We have also introduced an interim essential business travel policy to limit travel and business meetings which we will continue to monitor as the advice from Government evolves. Our policy covers:
- Minimising travel to business meetings with subcontractors, suppliers and other stakeholders
- Stopping travel and attendance to large scale events
- Postponing non-essential meetings at our offices and sites with subcontract, suppliers and other stakeholders (video/audio conference calls where possible)
To ensure the safety of our operatives, JMR employees and customers we need to ensure we all work together to minimise the effects of transmission, therefore we have put in place the following procedures:
- Cleaning – additional cleaning is taking place at our offices and we will have additional stocks of cleaning products and hand soaps.
- Hand Sanitiser –additional hand sanitisers are available at our offices and will be clearly visible.
It’s very important that all our operatives when entering sites or offices follow Government protocol and clean & sanitise their hands on a regular basis.
We will continue to communicate with you on a regular basis as Government advice gets updated, however rest assured that we monitoring this closely and ensuring that we are as prepared as we can be.
Should you wish to discuss anything specific please contact a member of the JMR team.