We are offering a fantastic opportunity for an experienced CAD Technician to join our clients team and form part of our exciting future.
Our client is a leading MEP specialist in central London working for some of the largest developers and niche developers in the residential new build sector.
We need someone dedicated, proactive, articulate, and approachable who is used to working to tight deadlines.
You will be required to work in the technical CAD department performing various relevant tasks such as:
- Visiting client sites and carrying out full site measures
- Producing Technical Drawings
Requirements for the Role
- Hold a relevant degree or diploma in Design/Architecture/ engineering or similar
- Superior knowledge of AutoCad
- Minimum 3 Years Industry Experience in the UK in construction and preferably MEP.
- Self-motivated & detail orientated
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Hardworking, trustworthy and reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure, manage your own time & meet deadlines
- Confident in detailing full drawing packages
- Knowledge & understanding of UK Building Regulations
- We’re looking for someone UK based with existing experience within a similar role in our industry in the UK
This is a full time, permanent role that is office-based and you’ll be required to commute on a daily basis. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 17.30 pm. You will be based in our offices in Central London.
Please ensure you provide your CV detailing all previous CAD experience (with minimum of 3 years required for this role). Also please include your salary expectation in your application. (Salary offered will be dependent on experience.)
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Start date: ASAP
Location: WC1 London
Successful candidates will be contacted within 7 days of application submission.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Dependent on experience
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent or temp to perm
Salary: £35,000.00-£45,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Cycle to work scheme
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE APPLY AND A MEMBER OF THE JMR TEAM WILL BE IN TOUCH.