A client of JMR Recruitment is currently looking for an estimator/quantity surveyor with broad commercial skills and a strong background in estimating for a temp to perm position in Central London.
Our client specialises in fit-out, refurbishment and new build projects. They have big plans for future growth and are looking for an individual who is going to assist with the continuous flow of new business and identify opportunities.
We are looking for an estimator/QS who will ensure robust, accurate and innovative advice is delivered to clients which will guarantee objectives are aligned.
- Looking for an individual with a Degree
- Preferred if part of RICS but not essential (Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors)
- Knowledge of contracts used within the building and civil engineering industry.
- Knowledge of standard forms of measurement (SMM7 and CESMM3).
- Good IT skills (Excel, Projects).
- Negotiation skills.
- Ability to work of own initiative.
- Identify relevant websites to monitor potential opportunities.
- Maintain databases of suppliers.
- Prepare, complete and submit tenders.
- Prepare and issue sub-contract enquiries and assessment of quotations upon receipt.
- Pulling quotes together from trades.
- Advise on pre-tender and post contract matters.
- Prepare and issue contractual letters.
- Negotiation with suppliers etc.
- Much more. Get in touch for details.
If you are interested in this opportunity and want to find out more information, please call Ollie on 07827334803 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.